With the escalation of public concern over the
effects of environmental noise, ccupational
expsure and occupant comfort, acoustic and
vibration analysis has become a standard
component of environmental impact
read more >
ENMEL is fully committed to the protection of the environment in all facets of our operations. As a leading edge provider of environmental, engineering, scientific and planning solutions, we will strive to provide our clients with environmentally responsible solutions and technologies, and conduct our business in accordance with high standards of civic, social and environmental responsibility.
Our goals are to:
- Minimize the environmental impacts of our actions during the safe delivery of our services such that they do not negatively affect the environment or the communities in which we work.
- Comply with the legal and other requirements that are applicable to the environmental aspects of our operations.
- Establish and monitor objectives and targets to ensure the continual improvement of our environmental performance.
- Be a recognized leader within our industry for progressive and sustainable environmental leadership.
- Foster a culture in which all persons working for or on behalf of ENMEL share understand and promote these environmental commitments.
- Identify and proactively manage the environmental impacts of our activities, products, services and facilities to prevent pollution.
- Provide adequate resources to meet our environmental commitments.
- Ensure personnel have the tools, training, procedures and resources needed to conduct their work in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Review, evaluate and communicate our environmental performance to all employees, the Chief Executive Officer and the Board of Directors.
- Develop and implement management systems and practices to ensure that environmental requirements are fully integrated into our operations.